Skip to main content

Summer Reads by Terri L. Austin



Summer is upon us, and for me, that means YA all the way!
Here’s a look at my TBR list:
The Epidemic, by Suzanne Young is a sequel to the prequel The Remedy. This series has been completely addictive. 


From A.G. Howard’s Splintered series, I have Unhinged. 


And Ensnared. If you like an Alice in Wonderland theme with a teen twist, this might be up your alley. 


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo has been on my list for some time, as well as the sequels: Siege and Storm, Ruin and Rising, and Six of Crows. 















So what is on your summer reading list?

Comments

  1. I liked Shadow and Bone but got tired of the series in Siege and Storm. I read Six of Crows about two months ago, though, and I wish the next one would be out every single day (I have to wait until September). That book was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment