Skip to main content

I'm late! I'm late!

I went to play all weekend. With the Book Obsessed Chicks. They had a fabulous beach BBQ and I was there! But I stayed late to tour wineries and forgot to blog. Have you ever been to Long Island? It's gorgeous.

There are lavender fields!


And there's wine!



Plus lots of farm stands and of course, beaches and boating.

And romance readers. Who could ask for anything more? My thanks to the Book Obsessed Chicks for a fabulous weekend!

And as penance for being late to blog, I'll share my Sexy Fail of the week. Maybe the decade.

I read a tip that if you wrap your wet hair in little coils around your head, you'll end up with soft, sexy beach waves. I tried it and... I ended up looking like Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter. Uh-huh. Not doing that again. Fortunately, I was able to tame the waves in time.





Have you been to Long Island? Do you prefer beach or mountains? Any beauty tips to share?

Comments

  1. Have not been to Long Island. I love the beach and I love the mountains. I never seem to get to the beach enough.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time, but it is gorgeous! Loved it! I hope you get there sometime.

      Delete

Post a Comment