Skip to main content

Pretty Covers with Marie

Today, since I'm late putting up my post (dratted West Coast time!) I thought I'd share some of my ARC cover flats for my Body Shop Bad Boys series. And my favorite McCauley covers below...

Enjoy!

Coming in June, Test Drive


Coming in September, Roadside Assistance



And those amazing McCauleys...

Welcome to the rough-and-tumble McCauley family, a tight-knit band of four bachelor brothers who work hard, drink beer, and relentlessly tease each other. When three independent women move in next door, all hell breaks loose.


Comments

  1. I can't wait to read your Body Shop Bad Boys series. And those covers are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Asa. My bad boys are really fun...and sexy. LOL :)

      Delete
  2. Those are nice! Love the flats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment