Skip to main content

Festival Season by Victoria Roberts

Och, aye! There's naught like the sound of bagpipes in the morn!

I love when the new year rolls around because that means I get to attend my favorite Scottish festivals all over again. And this year is no exception. I'll be signing all my books at the following locations:

April 9, 2016 10:00a.m.-5:00p.m. ~ Pittsburgh Tartan Day/Bethel Presbyterian Church 2999 Bethel Church Road Bethel Park, PA 15102

September 24, 2016 8:00a.m.-6:00p.m. ~ Ligonier Highland Games 2574 U.S. Route 30 Ligonier, PA 15658

If you live close to the area or even want to make a day trip out of it, come out and enjoy the fun. There will be plenty of pipers, Highland dancers, children's activities, vendors, Scottish food, clans and men in kilts! If that's not incentive, I don't know what is.

My handsome lad
 What festivals do you enjoy in your hometown?

Comments

  1. How fun! I got to hear bagpipers Saturday at an Irish bar. No idea why there were there, but we loved hearing them anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment